The 2018-19 season starts on September 4 with the Fun1 (u7) and Fun2 (u9) ice session! Full gear is required and note that we are not able to provide extra gear at the practice. See what equipment is required for ringette here.
What team are you on?
Please attend the session related to the chronological age of your child as of December 31, 2018. At the first few ice times, athletes will be evaluated and advanced or retreated to the division/team that best fits their developmental abilities. U12 athletes will be evaluated at first few practices as per Ringette BC procedures.
The schedule for October will be released mid-September once league schedules are confirmed. Generally, the main practice dates for teams are as follows:
- Fun 1 (6 and younger) & Fun 2 division (8 and younger)
- Tuesdays, 5—6 pm, Chilliwack Twin Rinks #1
- U10 (9 and younger) & u12 (10 and over)
- Fridays, 5:30—6:30 pm, Chilliwack Twin Rinks #2
- 18+ (over 18)
- Sundays, 4—5:00 pm, Summit Centre Blue Rink (formerly Centre Ice Arena), Abbotsford
The following ice times will be shared amongst the youth teams for additional practices, skating lessons and league games: